Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where have we been?

I'm not really sure where we've been, but this blog is in serious need of some love. Could it be the four kids? Or the four kids home all summer? Or the four kids waking me up at night? Did I mention four kids? It doesn't seem like much until they're all in the same room yelling, "MOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!" They are cute, and we've had some fun this summer, and I guess I should add the past 8 months(is that how long it's been?) This is what we've been up to:

**RACHEL**

She is our.....



.....SWIMMER




.....CLIMBER




....COOK




.....FASHION QUEEN




.....NEWLY BAPTIZED




.....COOL DUDETTE!!


**BROOKE**

She is our...



....PRINCESS




.....SUPER HERO




.....BEACH BUM




....FULL OF SPUNK




....DRAMA QUEEN!


**KRISTINA**

She is our....



....ONLY GIRL WHO LETS ME DO HER HAIR WITHOUT WHINING
(Who has hair like this at two?)I covet.




.....GOOFBALL




....MOMMA'S GIRL




....ONLY NAPS IN THE CAR(major bummer!!)




.....EXTREMELY LOUD




.....BEAUTY:)


**KATE**(a.k.a. "Katie-Boo")

She is our.....



....HAPPY




....FINGER-SUCKER




....CUTIE-PIE




....ALMOST WALKING




....DOESN'T LET ANYONE PUSH HER AROUND




....ONE YEAR OLD!!!


They keep us on our toes and we love them:)

6 comments:

Mary said...

YAY you blogged!!! What a cute post too! I love my little nieces, they are all beauties :)

Lucky Mommy said...

Oh hurray for pictures! They've all changed so much! Thanks for the peek into their lives, and yours, as you take care of all of those lovely "Little Women." Love you!

Michelle Rossell said...

ive been waiting patiently for some new pics!! kate is getting so big!! i miss you guys! christmas i hope?

Grandma Rolph said...

Grandma Rolph is clicking her heels to appear suddenly and get a big squeeze from her 'Little Women'. What beauties!!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

Your girls are gorgeous. No big surprise, but still, they are all just beautiful.

Alli Hunter said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you posted again, this is the only way for me to keep up with you. How is it you got all the girls and we got all the boys?? I don't know if you read my blog or not, but we are expecting boy #4 in 10 weeks :) We're so, so excited. We are going to have to do some serious match making in the future!! I'm so glad to hear you family is well and happy, keep in touch!!