Monday, September 22, 2008

MagMadness MONDAY!!!



I'm not quite sure what to write about today. It's been a typical Monday here at the Mag house. I had my braces tightened, which is always a thrill, and we did a little yard work. Today is one of those days I want to bottle up and open again when we're in the middle of the rainy winter. It's sunny and warm, with just enough of a breeze to keep it comfortable. Brooke and I sat on a blanket and ate lunch, as we pondered how to clean up our neglected front yard. She had some great decorating ideas for the porch which included using rainbows, unicorns and windsocks. I'm not quite sure how to tastefully incorporate all three. Any ideas?
Anyway, I loved today. And I love my girls. I'm sure this is where some of you will tune out....
Yes, we have children and they can definitely be children, but they're mine and I adore them. I love when they wake up (preferably after 7:30am) and I love when they come home from school. I love hearing them sing and pretend and talk about their day.
Today was a good day. And because I believe in the yin and yang, and opposition in all things, I am fully prepared for tomorrow to stink. But, as my Dad always says, "Variety is the spice of life." Otherwise, it would be so boring, right? In the meantime, I will enjoy them while they're enjoyable. Take a look at these faces.........





5 comments:

Kamilli Vanilli said...

Oh sure, go ahead and write a post like that, after I just wrote the post I wrote...way to make a girl feel bad.

Those are adorable faces, and you do have 3 adorable girls. So glad you had a nice day!

Mary said...

Squeeze!! They are so cute, Sar. Love them.

Lucky Mommy said...

I think you mean "Variety is the spahce of lahhfe." I love that post. At lunch today Michael and Sam were lifting up their shirts and showing each other their tummies and laughing so hard them almost choked. I love hearing them share things like that and it makes me all smiley inside. You are such a great mom and they are so lucky to have you.

Catherine said...

Yeah for cute kids! I've really been enjoying mine too, lately. It's easy to get down when they're not obeying and I'm tired. But I have to remind myself, that I'm right where I want to be -- home with them -- and so I might as well enjoy it. The good times and the bad.

Glad to see you posting again. Looks like you had a great summer

Anonymous said...

sigh......don't you just love days like that??
BTW - Why does Christmas seem like 3 years away? :( ~mom