Thursday, November 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY KRISTINA!!!

Last Sunday we reached the one year mark of our little Kristina. Time flies when you're having fun!! She started off the day with a cold, so we came home from church early to take a much needed nap...
Then, our good friends, the Tapusoas, who's cutie-patootie boy, Mason, was born on the same day as Kristina, came over for a little gift-exchange and photo op. Mason was the perfect gentleman and let Kristina open her present first. Just like he let her be born first :) A little spark of love in the air.....? We already have them betrothed:)






The twins......
What an adorable couple they make!

We celebrated with all the cousins, aunts and uncles that night. Kristina opened presents from Mom and Dad and Grandma Rolph and Papaw, then we had a surprise call from Grandpa Jim and Grandma Colleen who were just checking in to the MTC en route to Ireland! We sure miss them and pray for them every night!

K- was not so sure of the cake...no smashing into the face from this girly girl!

I love the bucked teeth in this shot-she was so done with the cake.

YEAH!! I finally have my own dolly!

Grandma Rolph gave me a cute bunny that rattles!

This is the best gift EVER!


Seriously.......so cute.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if I weren't the Grandma....I would think you have the cutest sweetest girls in all the world!!!!! Can't wait til next month..........mom

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that Kristina is a year already!!!! Where does the time go!!! What a beautiful girl she is!! Can't wait to see you soon. Love ya, Beth

Kristy Rolph said...

I cannot believe that baby Kristina is already 1!! Time goes so fast. Are you planning on any more soon:) Can't wait to see you guys next month!! YAY!!

Mary said...

Aw, Sar she is so cute. I can't believe she is 1 already! And I can't believe I still haven't seen her in person. I am looking at tickets to go there, so we'll see! Love you!

Kamilli Vanilli said...

Too cute! Can't believe she's already one.

Melinda said...

Kristina is so lucky to have such a lovely family. Happy Birthday, Kristina!

Lucky Mommy said...

She is a doll baby! I think those cheeks may be bigger than Michael's! They look just as soft and kissable. I'm glad she had a fun birthday, too bad about the cold.

Julie said...

Yes - this was a fun day - this year went by so fast! Thanks for the bus - Mason is enjoying it! Kristina is just a beauty - can't wait to become in-laws some day (ha ha)!