Monday, November 3, 2008

EXTRA! EXTRA! THIS JUST IN!!!

Breaking news:

Very cute children were sighted storming the neighborhoods of Marysville in search of candy. Our latest reports indicate that half the stash was devoured by their parents after they were sent to bed...(oops! did I say that?)

Baby Kristina-Ladybug
Brooke-Island Princess Barbie
Rachel-Black Cat
Mom-Babysitter(note the braces)*
*reference to earlier post which I don't know how to link to
Dad-photographer extraordinaire


Who wouldn't want to love this kitty?
(it's the only cat I will ever snuggle with)


Island Princess is giving us her best curtsy...with the assistance of Cheer Bear.

PLEASE GIVE ME A SUCKER, DADDY, PLEASE!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHH.....relief.

One of the rare times Kristina lets go of something and tries to stand...


So cute and ready to get some CANDY!!

A house in our neighborhood is hard-core Halloween. This picture doesn't capture the essence of fright, but you can tell on Rachel's face it's pretty spectacular. Although they enjoy all things "girly", their "Papaw" gene comes out and they are intrigued by the spooky and scary. This was the highlight of the night.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



4 comments:

Lucky Mommy said...

Those girls are so adorable! I love Kristina calmed down when she got the sucker. We had two like that ourselves! "Candy! Candy! Candy! Mine! Mine! Mine!" Ha! It was so much fun. Rachel and Brooke look so pretty and they are so brave! I never would have gone to a scary house when I was little. We only went to houses where the jack-o-lanterns were smiling! They've got those spook-proof genes.

Mary said...

How fun! I miss my nieces! Sar, I love the braces everytime I look at pics of you with them, and I loved how you called yourself the babysitter, hahaha.

Melinda said...

You have the cutest set of girls ever!!

Jim Farmer said...

Black cat + Island Princess Barbie + Ladybug + Babysitter = C-U-T-E