Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mom's not sleeping through the night-when will she learn??

I'm having one of those "the-kids-are-asleep-so-why-in-the-name-of-all-that-is-good-and-true am-I-awake" nights.(Who's with me?) AARGGH!! On the positive side, I am having some rather pleasant and uninterrupted time mindlessly perusing the internet and catching up on all of your lives. I didn't think I would be so into this blog thing, but I have to say that peeking into the lives of everyone we know and love on a daily basis has been great, especially when many of you are so far away from us. Anyhoo, I've had a spark of creativity, which doesn't happen often, so brace yourselves 'cause I'm about to share...
I've been enjoying reading the personal blogs of a couple of my dear, sweet friends, who humor me with their gift for writing on just about anything. And while this technically-challenged person(me) could in no way handle another blog, I thought it would be a good outlet for me to occasionally share some of my random thoughts on life with you, so as not to overload these poor friends with my tendency to ramble on and on about nothing on the phone. Kind of like what I'm doing right now, only you can turn this off at any time, and they can't hang up on me-that would be rude. SO-as to not overload you, the reader,(and I will fill Shawn in on this in the morning), we will now be having a weekly post that will be about anything we want, whatever floats our boat for that particular week. I was thinking we could call it "MagMadness Monday" or some catchy name like that-you can help decide if you want. Anyway, look for that in the future-and we hope it be a small source of entertainment and enlightenment. In the meantime, I'll be posting pictures of Rachel's dance recital(too cute) for you all to enjoy tomorrow. Good night!!

3 comments:

Kamilli Vanilli said...

I am so exited for Mag Madness and Mayhem Monday. Monday will now be my favorite day of the week...not that it isn't already...what with FHE and all. :)

You do not ramble and I know you will have all sorts of tasty tidbits to share with us.

Mags said...

Thank you for your reassurance-you're too kind-I take back every thing I ever said about Pete:)

Lucky Mommy said...

We can't wait to find out what's in the deep recesses of your mind. Hum, I expect a LOST theory or two to make its way in there. Sounds very fun! Go you! Now go to sleep.