Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yes-we are actually posting something!


Hey Everyone!! In case you are one of the handful of people who have visited our blog, we have made a new commitment to actually give you something to read. This is a new venture for me, as I am not the most technically savy person, but I am slowly giving into the pressures to make myself more in tune with the rest of the world. We hope this will provide you with some entertainment and fun updates on our lives and the lives of the kiddies. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Lucky Mommy said...

Hurray for the Mag Bloggers! You guys are great. Glad you're posting.

Kamilli Vanilli said...

Too cute--all 3 of them in the bed together! So glad you are hitting the 21st century, Mags!! Love it!

Kristy Rolph said...

Yeah!! Finally you have a blog. I am so excited. We miss you guys so much and wish we could come out and see you one of these days. Ben is going to be in his last year of his masters so hopefully shortly after that we will be frequent travelers to all our friends and family all the time!!! Love you guys so much and miss the little ones. I keep thinking of last summer when you were here, it was so fun!! Noah would have a blast running around after your girls now!

Bennett Rossell said...

I couldn't be more proud of you guys- Sarah's blogging skills, Rachel for losing a fatty, and for Dr. Magelsen's talent with pliers.

Cameron and Cindy said...

Sarah! Your girls are DARLING!! I look forward to keeping up with what you are up to! Love ya!